Are you our next Front-End Engineer?
Position: Front-End Engineer
City: Oslo, Moscow
Plyo is a Norwegian company, the market leader in digitizing Real Estate sales and rentals. We work with the leading real estate companies in Norway.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to join our product development team to work on a set of features delivered to the customers. You will join a small but growing team and have a lot of space for professional growth and cooperate daily alongside highly experienced engineers who are passionate about what they do and strongly believe in the product success.
- Build new features and work across the entire product – from usability and design to writing highly performant code
- Ensure cross browser compatibility across both desktop and mobile
- Work with Designers to improve usability for hundreds of thousands of end users
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
- Work in small autonomous teams with short release cycles
- Work in CI/CD setup with Docker, CircleCI, TeamCity and Kubernetes (soon)
- Be responsible for your production infrastructure and own the full life-cycle of your code - you write it, you own it!
- Past experience in frontend development - preference given to candidates who have experience with large applications of some scale
- Strong understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design
- Product mindset and care about user experience
- Care about code quality, test automation and usability of the end product
- Very good communication and organisation skills
- Ability to efficiently manage time and clearly communicate findings
- A self-motivated worker who thrives and works well under deadlines